Please read the information below prior to submitting an online advertisement.
To submit your Job Advertisement/Recruitment Opportunity please follow the link at the bottom of the page.
All positions submitted via our online forms are subject to approval by Careers Central. We reserve the right not to accept vacancies that we consider inappropriate. On approval advertisements will be published on 'My JobBoard', posted on the Careers Central's notice board, and posted on digital signage around campus.
- $55.00 inc GST per advertisement for degree related opportunities (graduate recruitment programs, internships, industrial experience, cadetships, scholarships, vacation work, and immediate full-time, part-time or contract work) including an email sent to students registered with 'My JobAlert' in the target disciplines.
- $22.00 inc GST for all non degree related casual job opportunities such as working in a club/bar, babysitting, tutoring for school students, etc.
- Advertisements for voluntary work attract no fee. Voluntary work applies to aid or not for profit organisations only.
- ‘Jobs On Campus’ advertisements attract no fee. These are ONLY available to employers located on UOW campus.
- The university is unable to advertise or provide insurance for unpaid work as it contravenes the Fair Work Act.
- All advertisements will be displayed for one week on the JobBoard page as a new listing.
- Degree related opportunities will appear on the JobBoard until the closing date, however employers wishing to have an ongoing advertisement, we ask that the application closing date is no longer than twelve weeks. After this period you can resubmit the advertisement.
- Casual non degree related advertisements will appear on the JobBoard for 12 weeks or until the closing date, which ever is the earlier.
- Advertisements for voluntary work will appear on the JobBoard until the closing date. Employers wishing to have an ongoing advertisement, we ask that the application closing date is no longer than twelve weeks. After this period you can resubmit the advertisement.
- You will be invoiced once your advertisement has been posted onto 'My JobBoard'.
- For any enquiries regarding the service or methods of payment, please contact Careers Central on 02 4221 3325 or email email@example.com.
- Immediate (degree related) full-time, part-time or contract work on & off campus
- Graduate Recruitment Programs
- Internships or industrial experience
- Cadetships or scholarships
- Vacation work
- Casual jobs on campus
- Casual jobs off campus
- Volunteering positions in Australia & overseas