Register With Careers
Submit Online Ad
Key Information for Students
How we can help you
Getting Work Experience
Visit 'My JobBoard' and see 'immediate employment vacancies', 'scholar-', 'cadet-', 'intern-', or 'traineeships', 'vacation work', 'industrial experience', and 'volunteer work' as well as 'EEP ads' and 'casual jobs' on & off campus listed with Careers Central. These pages are automatically updated as we receive new advertisements. Don't forget to 're-load', so you don't miss out on new opportunities. Register with 'My JobAlert', so we can keep you informed! Casual jobs are not emailed via My JobAlert'. JoC JobBoard jobs are ONLY emailed to the 'Campus Talent Pool'!
Most full-time/part-time positions at the University of Wollongong are listed at 'Job Vacancies' @UOW
- Immediate (degree related) full-time, part-time or contract work on & off campus - opportunity to begin working in the position advertised ASAP.
- Graduate Recruitment Programs - a formal program that sees successful students commencing employment at the conclusion of their studies.
- Internships / Industrial Experience / Cadetships / Scholarships / Vacation Work - formal programs usually targeting students about to enter their final year.
- Casual jobs on campus - casual jobs on campus
- Casual jobs off campus - non-degree related job opportunities such as working in a club/bar, babysitting, tutoring for school students, etc.
- Voluntary / Unpaid Work Experience in Australia & overseas - voluntary work which attracts no salary, however it can be a valuable asset to your resume (Australia and overseas).