Job Record No: 9FE511320
Company Name: Integrated Research
Nature of Job: Graduate Recruitment Program
Disciplines: IT/Computing, Software Eng.
Academic Status: Final Year
Job Title: Graduate Software Engineer
Job Specification: We have graduate positions in software engineering based in our Sydney office. In the first twelve months for graduates, or 36 months for interns, you'll learn about the Prognosis product architecture and supported platforms.
You'll be assigned a mentor to guide you through the program, with regular feedback from peers and customers, and the opportunity to see your work deployed immediately to customer sites. Our teams are constantly involved in process improvement and utilise team-based (Agile) development methodologies.
Essential Skills: Candidates will be graduating from, or in their 2nd-3rd year of, a Software Engineering, Computer Science, or related IT degree, and will have:
- an approachable personality
- the ability to work in a very close team environment
- an adaptable and flexible attitude
- a passion for software development
- very good results and sound knowledge of software engineering related subjects (data structures and algorithms, OO design & patterns, etc)
Add. Requirement: Australian Resident - Eligible to work in Australia
Work Arrangements: Full-time
Closing Date: Check website
Date of Commencement: Not specified
How to apply: Enter your details in the website form at http://www.ir.com/careers, and respond to the automated request for your documentation.
Advertised on: 24 January 2012
- Graduate Recruitment Programs -- Industrial Experience -- Vacation Work -- Internships -- Cadetships -- Scholarships
- Immediate (degree related) full-time, part-time or contract work on & off campus
- Casual jobs on campus -- Casual jobs off campus
- Voluntary Work -- Unpaid Work Experience in Australia & overseas