Job Record No: 9FBD11226
Company Name: Freelancer Australia P/L
Nature of Job: Graduate Recruitment Program
Disciplines: Information & Communication Technology, Computer Science, Software Engineering
Academic Status: Final Year
Job Title: Graduate Software Engineer
Job Specification: Freelancer.com is the largest Australian run website in terms of global traffic, and is growing at an exponential rate! We're now in the top 250 websites worldwide.
We are seeking graduates through to 2-3 years experience to work in our software engineering team - graduates must provide a transcript demonstrating strong academic results.
Essential Skills: Tertiary Degree in Computer Science/Engineering (or Related). MS or PhD a plus.
Ideally you will have experience with:
- HTML / CSS
- Experience with building Internet scale systems (scalability into the tens of millions of users)
- Experience with any of: redis, varnish, haproxy, performance tuning mysql, nginx, hadoop, mapreduce, etc.
- Language experience with any of: python, ruby, erlang, C++
Work Arrangements: Full-time
Closing Date: Check website
Date of Commencement: 2012
How to apply: Please apply through http://www.seek.com.au/Job/graduatesoftware- engineer-freelancer-com/in/sydneysydney/21257414
Advertised on: 15 December 2011
- Graduate Recruitment Programs -- Industrial Experience -- Vacation Work -- Internships -- Cadetships -- Scholarships
- Immediate (degree related) full-time, part-time or contract work on & off campus
- Casual jobs on campus -- Casual jobs off campus
- Voluntary Work -- Unpaid Work Experience in Australia & overseas