Job Record No: 9FB311201
Company Name: National Safety Recruitment
Nature of Job: Employment Advertisement
Academic Status: Graduate
Job Title: OHS Graduate
Job Specification: A perfect first opportunity for a Graduate in OHS to join the national business. Based at Head Office, this position will involve working closely with the National Environmental and Safety Manager in reporting and analysing the current effectiveness of the OHS Management system. The role will involve collating and reporting data in preparation for analysis for the executives of the business, offering later progression to a direct 'hands on' role. A perfect opportunity to make your mark in the industry, you will be supported and given guidance to develop your strategic experience in this role.
Essential Skills: Are you, or do you have the following essential requirements and qualities to fill this exciting opportunity?
- Diploma in OHS
- Basic exposure in an OHS role preferred though not essential
- Broad knowledge and experience in OH&S legislation, including its applications
- Ability to clearly communicate and articulate OH&S goals and visions at all levels
- Highly developed organisational skills
- Excellent analytical skills, high attention to detail and strong computer skills are an absolute must!
Add. Requirement: Not specified
Work Arrangements: Full-time
Date of Commencement: 2012
How to apply: To apply go to http://www.seek.com.au/job/21237521? cid=jobmail or alternatively, to view a complete listing of National Safety Recruitment's vacancies please visit www.nsrltd.com.au
Advertised on: 3 December 2011
- Graduate Recruitment Programs -- Industrial Experience -- Vacation Work -- Internships -- Cadetships -- Scholarships
- Immediate (degree related) full-time, part-time or contract work on & off campus
- Casual jobs on campus -- Casual jobs off campus
- Voluntary Work -- Unpaid Work Experience in Australia & overseas