Job Record No: 9F2310823
Company Name: IBM
Nature of Job: Internship
Disciplines: Marketing, Finance, Business and Human Resource,
Academic Status: 2nd Year
Job Title: Internship/s
Job Specification: Interns are placed in IBM full time for 6 or 12 month placements and we have two intakes a year in February and June/July. We select our interns based on current university performance, aptitude and potential. During your Internship with IBM you will perform "real work" for both IBM and our clients. We also encourage interns to build "business networks" which they can use after graduation.
- To be eligible for the Australian / New Zealand IBM Internship Program you must meet all of the below criteria:
- Be an Australia/NZ citizen or physically hold a Permanent Residency Visa
- Be enrolled in a tertiary degree at a University in Australia or New Zealand while you complete your internship (if you have graduated or are due to graduate before the Internship start date then you are not eligible. Please apply to the Graduate Program instead www.ibmgraduates.com.au).
- Be available to work full time for the 6 month or 12 month duration of your internship
- Have a strong academic record, i.e. credit average (60% or above)
- Have no more than 2 years full time relevant work experience
Additional Info: Our Internships are full time placements. So you need to either defer your study for the duration of your placement or study part time at night.
Our internship roles do not only include technical roles but can also be within our Marketing, Finance, Business and Human Resource teams. Therefore we consider students from all disciplines. Since we hire "On Demand" the types of internships we have in each intake can vary.
Add. Requirement: - Australian Resident -
Work Arrangements: - Full-time -
Closing Date: Check website
Date of Commencement: January / February
How to apply: Send your resume and academic transcript to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Advertised on: 15 July 2011
- Graduate Recruitment Programs -- Industrial Experience -- Vacation Work -- Internships -- Cadetships -- Scholarships
- Immediate (degree related) full-time, part-time or contract work on & off campus
- Casual jobs on campus -- Casual jobs off campus
- Voluntary Work -- Unpaid Work Experience in Australia & overseas