Register With Careers
Submit Online Ad
Key Information for Students
How we can help you
Getting Work Experience
Paid Internships / Industrial Experience / Cadetships / Scholarships / Vacation Work
Below is a summary of current 'Paid Internships, Industrial Experience, Cadetships & Scholarships as well as Vacation Work ' listed on 'My JobBoard'.
- Immediate (degree related) full-time, part-time or contract work on & off campus - opportunity to begin working in the position advertised ASAP.
- Graduate Recruitment Programs - a formal program that sees successful students commencing employment at the conclusion of their studies.
- Internships / Industrial Experience / Cadetships / Scholarships / Vacation Work - formal programs usually targeting students about to enter their final year.
- Casual jobs on campus - casual jobs on campus
- Casual jobs off campus - non-degree related job opportunities such as working in a club/bar, babysitting, tutoring for school students, etc.
- Voluntary / Unpaid Work Experience in Australia & overseas - voluntary work which attracts no salary, however it can be a valuable asset to your resume (Australia and overseas).