Applications & Key Dates
Application Due Date
Trimester 1 2013
|4 February 2013||Two weeks prior to commencement|
|Trimester 2 2013||13 May 2013||Two weeks prior to commencement|
|Trimester 3 2013||19 August 2013||Two weeks prior to commencement|
Applications outside of these dates will still be accepted. Commencement in the session requested however, will depend on availability of places.
Submitting your Application
The application must include:
- certified copies of academic qualifications (official certified English translations for documents in another language)
- certified copy of your passport id page
- evidence of English Language proficiency
- a curriculum vitae
- Applicants for a master by coursework degree - please download and email a completed application form only (please include all supporting documents) to
- Applicants for a research degree must apply Online .
We encourage you to contact the school to discuss your application prior to submitting an application. You can reach us on 1300 727 622 or via email SBS-Apply@uow.edu.au.
Posted applications from international students will attract a $75 processing fee. Online applications from international students do not attract a processing fee. Online applicants will be issued a student number which you can then use to track the progress of your application online.