University Research Strength
The Faculty's University Research Strength is in social transformation studies, carried out through the Institute for Social Transformation Research (ISTR).
The Institute for Social Transformation Research (ISTR) brings together scholars who are at the cutting edge of creative and community‐engaged research in the humanities, creative arts and social sciences, with a shared focus on understanding the impact of social change and cultural transformation in our region and across the globe.
Associated Centres of ISTR:
- Centre for Asia Pacific Social Transformation Studies (CAPSTRANS)
- Contemporary Arts and Social Transformation (CAST)
- Colloquium for Research in Texts, Identities and Cultures (CRITIC)
- Centre for Research on Men and Masculinities (CROMM)
- Forum for Indigenous Research Excellence (FIRE)
- Forum on Human Rights Research (FoHRR)