Lei Wang (王雷)
Ph.D., M.Eng, B.Eng, IEEE Senior Member
School of Computing and Information Technology
University of Wollongong
Office: Room 219, Building 3
Tel: (61) 2 4221-3771, Email: leiw (at) uow (dot) edu (dot) au
Signal Processing: Image Communication’s Special Issue on Deep Learning is published
1. Paper on “Subject-adaptive Integration of SICE Brain Networks” is accepted by PR
3. Paper on “Deep Learning for HEp-2 Cell Image Classification” is accepted by IEEE JBHI
4. VILA member Luping Zhou is granted DECRA16 award by ARC
5. Paper on “Learning Discriminative Bayesian Networks” is accepted by IEEE TPAMI
6. Paper on “Graph-embedding for Merging Visual Words” is accepted by IEEE TNNLS
7. Paper on “Recommendation based on Network Correlation” is accepted by IEEE TMM
10. Paper on “Multifractal Features for AD Classification” is accepted by MRM
11. Paper on “Learning Discriminative Stein Kernel for SPD” is accepted by IEEE TNNLS
12. Paper on “Probabilistic Framework for Compact Codebook” is accepted by IEEE TPAMI
13. Paper on “Density Maximization for Improving Graph Matching” is accepted by IEEE TIP
14. Paper on “Brain Network Classification With SICE Matrices” is accepted by IEEE TBME
15. Paper on “MKL for Alzheimer's Disease Prediction” is accepted by PR
16. Paper on “Absent Multiple Kernel Learning” is accepted by AAAI2015
17. Paper on “Sparse Coding based Fisher Vector” is accepted by NIPS2014
19. Paper on “Discriminative BN from Neuroimaging Data” is accepted by MICCAI2014
21. Paper on “Discriminative Sparse Inverse Covariance Matrix” is accepted by CVPR2014
22. Gave an invited talk at Charles Sturt University in April 2014
23. Gave an invited talk at Canon Information Systems Research Australia in Feb 2014
24. Two book chapters in “Support Vector Machines Applications” are published in 2014
25. Congratulations to Xinwang for being granted “Excellent PhD Thesis Award”
26. Congratulations to Lingqiao for being awarded his PhD degree
28. Two papers are accepted by ICCV2013
29. One paper (PDF) is accepted by International Journal of Computer Vision (IJCV).
30. Two journal papers (IEEE TPAMI and IEEE TNNLS) are accepted.
32. Our team won the 4th position (of 28 international teams) in the contest on HEp-2 cells classification hosted by ICPR 2012.
33. Advanced Multimedia Research Lab and ICTR UOW successfully bid for DICTA2014 in Wollongong
34. A tutorial on Bag-of-feature Model in Visual Recognition, presented on Pacific-Rim Conference on Multimedia, Dec 2011. A slightly longer version presented on IEEE SPS Seasonal School on Social Media Processing, July 2012.
Dr. Lei Wang received the B.Eng
and M.Eng from Southeast
University, China in 1996 and 1999, respectively, and the Ph.D. from
His research interest lies in machine learning, pattern recognition and computer vision. For machine learning and pattern recognition, he is interested in feature selection, model selection, and kernel-based learning methods. For computer vision, he is interested in content-based image retrieval and generic image categorisation. Besides, he has broad interest in the topics in the fields of pattern recognition and data analysis.